ABC LTD were appointed as main contractor to manage GAP’s project from a soft shell strip out to a fully furnished modern city centre office. The project was handed over in a phased manner to meet the needs of GAP staff moving from their existing premises. ABCs site team worked tirelessly to ensure the project was delivered on time to the highest of standards.
The following list of works show some of the items undertaken by the team;
- Occula partitioning with modern glazed screens and double-glazed office doors
- Extensive M&E package with DALI controlled lighting systems and feature lights
- Multiple tea prep areas, canteens, booth seating, break out pods and fabric walls
- New carpets and LVT flooring
- Manufactured bespoke joinery throughout
- Custom Raft ceiling details with Ecophon ceilings and baffles
- Fire and intruder alarms with fire suppression system to comms room
- Room booking systems to meeting rooms
- Audio and Visual installation
- Refurbishment to reception area
- Refurbishment to common stairwell and 8 toilets
- External back up generator and UPS system
- Installation of new electric vehicle charge points
ABC LTD would like to thank everyone involved.