Formation of a new seating area in an adjoining unit for Akiko, a busy city centre restaurant that remained fully operational while works were underway including establishing the main structural opening through 800mm thick sandstone wall.
A full fit out package was then undertaken including.
- Installation of DDA toilet area
- Custom manufactured high-top bars and stools along with manufactured ceiling rafts and planters to meet design brief
- Floor areas were tiled with vinyl flooring to bathroom
- Full decoration throughout including timber panelling and venetian plaster on walls.
- All new modern LED lights and controls showcasing bespoke design timber wall and ceiling feature.
- External overhaul and redecoration of shopfront with installation of new lightboxes.